UNIVERSITY ENTRACE EXAM
Football player version
1) What language is spoken in France?
2) Give a dissertation of the ancient Babylonian Empire with particular reference
to architecture, literature, law and social conditions OR give the first name
of George Bush.
3) Would you ask William Shakespeare to
(a) build a bridge
(b) sail the ocean
(c) lead an army or
(d) WRITE A PLAY
4) What religion is the Pope?
(e) Agnostic (check only one)
(5) Metric conversion. How many feet is 0.0 meters?
(6) What time is it when the big hand is on the 12 and the little hand is on
(7) How many commandements was Moses given? (approximately)
(8) What are people in America's far north called?
(9) Spell: Bush, Clinton, Trump
(10) Six kings of England have been called George, the last one being George the Sixth. Name the
(11) Where does rain
(b) fire brigade
(d) the sky
(12) Can you explain Einstein's Theory of Relativity?
(13) What are coat hangers used for?
(14) The Star Spangled Banner is the National Anthem of what country?
(15) Explain Le Chateliers Principle of Dynamic Equilibrium -
OR spell your name in BLOCK LETTERS.
(16) Where is the basement in a three story building located?
(17) Which part of America produces the most oranges?
(a) New York
(d) South Africa
(18) Advanced Math. If you have three apples how many apples do you have?
(19) What does NBC (National Broadcasting Corp.) stand for?
(20) The Cornell University tradition for efficiency began when (approximately)?
Time Limit: 3 weeks
You must answer three or more questions correctly to qualify.