UNIVERSITY ENTRACE EXAM
1) What language is spoken in France?
2) Give a dissertation of the ancient Babylonian Empire with particular reference to architecture, literature, law and social conditions OR give the first name of George Bush.
3) Would you ask William Shakespeare to
4) What religion is the Pope?
(5) Metric conversion. How many feet is 0.0 meters?
(6) What time is it when the big hand is on the 12 and the little hand is on the 5?
(7) How many commandements was Moses given? (approximately)
(8) What are people in America's far north called?
(9) Spell: Bush, Carter and Clinton
(10) Six kings of England have been called George, the last one being George the Sixth. Name the previous five.
(11) Where does rain come from?
(12) Can you explain Einstein's Theory of Relativity?
(13) What are coat hangers used for?
(14) The Star Spangled Banner is the National Anthem of what country?
(15) Explain Le Chateliers Principle of Dynamic Equilibrium -
OR spell your name in BLOCK LETTERS.
(16) Where is the basement in a three story building located?
(17) Which part of America produces the most oranges?
(18) Advanced Math. If you have three apples how many apples do you have?
(19) What does NBC (National Broadcasting Corp.) stand for?
(20) The Cornell University tradition for efficiency began when (approximately)?
Time Limit: 3 weeks
You must answer three or more questions correctly to qualify.